- We are just back from the spectacular Women Vendors Exhibition and Forum WVEF2015 in São Paulo, an event executive produced by Women@TheTable’s own Executive Director Caitlin Kraft-Buchman featuring a Trailblazer Summit and a Call to Action to put One Million Women Entrepreneurs into the Marketplace by 2020.
- Geneva Gender Champions has its first working group on September 8th at the United Nations in Geneva with its partners UNOG and US Mission, in anticipation of the first series of commitments from Missions and International Organizations due 30 September.
- The short films produced at the 100 year anniversary WILPF, Women’s International League for Peace & Freedom, conference in The Hague featuring interviews on
- What It Means To Be An Activist,
- When Courage Is Needed, and
- The Way Forward with Nobel Peace Prize Laureates Shirin Ebadi, Jody Williams, Mairead Maguire, WILPF's own Madeleine Rees, and women from conflict zones from Guatemala and Mexico, to the DRC and Nigeria, to Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen will begin to appear on social media in a staged launch.
- Our Salon Series with our wonderful partners the Future She Deserves, an initiative of the US Mission in Geneva, begins the fall season, with the World Bank in the house as our special Women's Economic Empowerment partner as the World Bank launches their Women, Business and the Law 2016: Getting To Equal in Geneva.
And that’s just September!