Women@theTable is collaborating with the Learning for Purpose Gates Council Masters & PhD cohort to discuss the <AI & Equality> Human Rights Toolbox.
This session will take place on March 14, 2022, from 14:00 CET to 16:00 CET.
It will be chaired by:
Gates Cambridge Learning for Purpose Co-Chairs:
- Zsuzsanna Ihar is a 2021 PhD History and Philosophy of Science from Churchill College. Zsuzsanna is a part of the Gates program and its interdisciplinary community of scholars.
- Philip Kieval is a PhD student in the Department of History and Philosophy of Science at the University of Cambridge. Philip is funded by the Gates Cambridge Scholarship.
Women at the Table:
- Sofia Kypraiou is a data scientist and the Programme Associate and developer of the <AI & Equality Toolbox> at Women@theTable
- Ingrid Brudvig is a Digital Anthropologist whose research and work focuses on gender, data and technology;
- Caitlin Kraft-Buchman is the CEO/Founder of Women at the Table. She is a serial coalition builder. She is also the co-founder of the International Gender Champions (2015) and the <A+> Alliance for Inclusive Algorithms (2019).