TU/e Eindhoven University of Technology welcomes Women@theTale for the first part of this three-part series on the <AI & Equality> Human Rights Toolbox.
This session will take place on March 24, 2022 from 9:30-11:30 CET
This series is focussed on
- Human Rights Frameworks
This discussion will be chaired by:
- Chiara Gallese Nobile is a researcher at Eindhoven University of Technology
- Philippe Verrault-Julien, a postdoctoral researcher at Eindhoven University of Technology
- Sofia Kypraiou is a data scientist and the Programme Associate and developer of the <AI & Equality Toolbox> at Women@theTable
- Ingrid Brudvig is a Digital Anthropologist, whose research and work focuses on gender, data and technology;
- Caitlin Kraft-Buchman is the CEO/Founder of Women at the Table. She is a serial coalition builder, she is also the co-founder of the International Gender Champions (2015), and the <A+> Alliance for Inclusive Algorithms (2019).